The Story of Great Commission Aviation
Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations,baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” Matthew 28:18-20
Great Commission Aviation exists to help reach the unreachable parts of the earth with the Gospel by training missionaries to be their own pilots and building kit planes for their ministry use.
We looked around and realized there are missionaries who spend a lot of time traveling to distant locations on often impassable roads over hours and sometimes days in order to reach those in their ministry.
Our solution was to train missionaries to be their own pilots, giving them the freedom to get to remote locations more quickly and spend their time doing what they have been called to do: carry out the Great Commission.
We want to:
- Train Missionary Pilots (or train missionaries to be their own pilots).
- Assist in raising the funds missionary transportation requires.
- Send missionaries around the world by training them to fly and help finance their aircraft.
- Facilitate each of the missionaries we train to have access to their own aircraft.
How we will do that:
- Provide Sport Pilot Training and Private Pilot Training at reduced costs in airplanes and gyroplanes.
- Along with pilot ground school and flight training, we will also provide the training to build their own kit aircraft such as the Zenith 750, or ELA gyroplane; small aircraft perfect for a variety of landing environments.
- Raise the funds to allow us to operate while providing this unique training opportunity to missionaries.
If you are interested in being trained by Great Commission Aviation, we’d love to talk to you. Contact us
You can be part of this great work by giving.